SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "B" movie called "Bushwick"... leftist propaganda...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"B" movie called "Bushwick"... leftist propaganda... Login/Join 
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted
I'm about an hour in.

"The south rose again". Troops (using that loosely) invade NYC from the south. TX secedes, southern states join in, invasion is to "force" the president to bow down to the new "CSA".

Many right wing / patriot images and lingo used.

Clear CLEAR propaganda.

I read the summary before I started watching it, was wondering how it was going to go.

Acting is TERRIBLE, effects are lousy, looks like maybe a step up from a college flick.

Good to watch to see what "they" think.

James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
We were picking movies last night. The wife and I both decided it was propaganda and passed. Sounds like we made the right choice.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Sound so like a comedy to me. Brooklyn hipsters with firearms?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't call it a "B" movie. More like a "D" movie. It was so bad I fell asleep halfway through. Awful.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There are a couple of reviews on IMDB that I would anticipate not surviving the week:

Left Wing Propaganda. The liberals in Hollyhood are getting this desperate. The agenda is obvious from the beginning. "OMG them redneck crackas gonna come shoot up da ghettos, only us Obama people get to blast on each other in our streets hurrr durrrr!" Yep, that's pretty much it. If you're a 135lb low IQ limp spaghetti noodle gender confuse beta male Clinton voter that sympathizes with Antifa, you might enjoy this.

The trailer alone is enough to keep me away-libturd garbage. I will pass. Nothing more than a stinking pile of leftist garbage, like most everything else Hollyweird does today. SJW's, BLM and Antifarts unite to kill white people, or anyone who doesn't buy into their leftist Imam Obama drivel. If a civil war were to break out, the very drool cups that I mentioned above would be the ones who would start it.

Ooh, that "Imam Obama" shot must sting. Razz

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't know anything about it until I watched it. The first part of the movie I thought was good and kind of reminded me of a Red Dawn type movie but when they captured one of the "invaders" and he said he was from Texas, I knew exactly what crap they were spewing. Wasn't it and I guess still is, talk of California trying to leave the rest of us? Weren't they the first and was it not the liberals who turned violent? I agree this movie was nothing more than a nut case liberal trying to show "their side" of being right with their propaganda.

Not that I am a big fan of his but I can't believe Batista agreed to make this crap. I liked him in the Guardian's movies but this movie lost me after that scene.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post