SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Don't care what yall think...90 Day Fiance is great!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't care what yall think...90 Day Fiance is great! Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I enjoy watching the train wrecks. I enjoy the amount of cringe some of these dudes have.

Most importantly in the 6-7 seasons and spin-offs I've noticed a few that genuinely seem to be happy and that's awesome.

I've noticed a few families come together and share culture and be adults for their children and family and its cool to see.

The train wrecks though...

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
everyone has a guilty pleasure or two...

Wink

I've been known to bop to a Katy Perry song once in a blue moon .. lol

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
After having worked for DHS/ICE-Investigations for 9 years, they are only showing half of the reality of these train wrecks. Baby Momma knocked up by illegal alien from 3rd World shithole complains when boyfriend takes off with all her money and then brings his real wife into country. And Baby Momma wants ICE to arrest him. Sorry, but you made your own bed, now lay in your own filth.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
we were watching it until that lady from Brasil who was dating the "Colt" guy from Vegas became so verbally abusive.

Then we stopped. But it was dramatic for a while.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10921 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They're going to pick the train wrecks. The normal 90DF couples no one would watch on the Trash Learning Channel..

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
we were watching it until that lady from Brasil who was dating the "Colt" guy from Vegas became so verbally abusive.

Then we stopped. But it was dramatic for a while.

I don’t remember this colt guy you mention, but there is however a “colteeee” Big Grin
And that guy has some serious game because he keeps getting these hot chicks, but the mommas boy just can’t keep em

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post