SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Godfather Trilogy Now on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Godfather Trilogy Now on Netflix Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted
I didn't see this posted elsewhere, so thought I would mention that all three of the Godfather movies are currently available for streaming on Netflix.

Enjoy!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
I didn't see this posted elsewhere, so thought I would mention that all three of the Godfather movies are currently available for streaming on Netflix.

Enjoy!

Good news!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
That is good news! Thanks CoolRich59!

But now I have to make a choice; interrupt watching Peaky Blinders (just finished season 2) to watch The Godfather?

I think I will...been wanting to watch The Godfather again for awhile.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I want AMC to release the Godfather Saga, parts 1&2 in order with a lot of cut scenes. It's awesome, and not to be found anywhere except once in a while when AMC plays it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I want AMC to release the Godfather Saga, parts 1&2 in order with a lot of cut scenes. It's awesome, and not to be found anywhere except once in a while when AMC plays it.

Is that the version where they cut the two movies together in timeline sequence?

I'd watch it again if it was on. Many years ago when I last saw it, I found the novelty to be distracting as I had seen the stand alones so many times I was anticipating upcoming scenes that did not come til much later.

On the other hand, I LOVED watching the added back scenes. I will sometimes spend time on YouTube seeking those out and watching them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I for one know what my plans tonight shall be. Thank you sir

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:

I have seen this once and it is the definitive version of The Godfather. To me, it makes too much sense for Coppola to release this in BluRay. As far as I know, it has only been available on VHS tape.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post