SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Richard Anderson , classic tv actor passes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard Anderson , classic tv actor passes Login/Join 
posted
What a great run he had, great for him on a wonderful life

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Anderson

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54630 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Oh man, I grew up with the guy. As Lt. Steve Drumm on Perry Mason reruns and as Oscar Goldman.

R.I.P. Mr. Anderson.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
For the ones who don't read well, NOT McGuyver. That's Richard DEAN Anderson.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
He was a cool character.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
He had a great career.

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R.I.P. He was in a lot of stuff. I am watching The Wild Wild West on old people TV and he has a role in the episode. Along with Dawn Wells, who finally dumped Gilligan.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Yep, he was on a lot of TV shows. Today, I was looking for a quick TV show to watch while eating a quick lunch and there he was, on The Big Valley.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
RIP, Oscar Goldman (The 6 Million Dollar Man's boss). . .

I loved his character.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Yep, he was on a lot of TV shows. Today, I was looking for a quick TV show to watch while eating a quick lunch and there he was, on The Big Valley.

On MeTV? Saturday is all day Westerns, so they ran episodes of a number of Westerns in which he guest starred as a tribute.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
We can rebuild him.

RIP Oscar Goldman

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just think it is weird that a lot of actors I grew up watching are now in their 80s or 90s. I can't be getting that old.
bb

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Richard Anderson also did a great, guest spot on [The Night Stalker] the Kolchak-series, as The Night Strangler.

"At least, one other living person should know the truth. Since, you will never leave here!"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post