SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix just announced date for 'Stranger Things' season 3.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix just announced date for 'Stranger Things' season 3. Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted
I just saw that Netflix released the date for season 3 of 'Stranger Things' will be July 4 2019. I'm really looking forward to this after watching the first 2 seasons.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info! Our kids got my wife and I hooked on the show.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it.

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of shows to catch up on and this is one of them. I'm going to have more free time in a couple of weeks and can't wait to binge watch these 3 seasons.

My coworkers seem to like the show and I'm glad I have no idea what it's about and haven't read/watched any spoilers.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1048 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post