SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Loan me a thousand dollars."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Loan me a thousand dollars." Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"Yeah, okay..."
"I'm thinking about buying new towels."
"Mmm, want to be a drier person?"
"I think maybe."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I guess this one is too vague. Even IMDB doesn't seem to have any quotes from the source, Terriers.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I didn’t get the quotes, but I loved the show

Donal Logue was snakebit for a few years on two great shows

He was on terriers and it was cancelled and around the same time was in the second season of a life which was promptly cancelled

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
He's great. I really took notice of him on Grounded for Life even though he'd been in stuff I'd seen before as a supporting actor. I need to watch Gotham and Gotham Stories.

By the way, my quote is the opening lines of the series pilot.