Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mayans Season 3 Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted
Started watching season 3 on Hulu. New episodes come out every Wednesday. So far I like it.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Definitely a change in tone. You can tell there is a new showrunner in charge. A little thing I liked is when one character mentions the last wishes of Jax Teller, one of the Mayans asks "Who the F is Jax Teller?" Yes, this is a spinoff of Sons of Anarchy, but it was kind of weird that a rival if allied club put so much weight on What Jax Wanted.

I found the first season pretty weak. The second season was better. I need a couple more episodes of 3 to see if there is an actual plan or if they are just going to throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Watched the opening two shows, not bad, same story line, running drugs, crazy Fed shutting down the border, Lunatic Drug Lord all the stuff biker shows are made of...

Posts: 23366 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
Definitely a change in tone. You can tell there is a new showrunner in charge. A little thing I liked is when one character mentions the last wishes of Jax Teller, one of the Mayans asks "Who the F is Jax Teller?" Yes, this is a spinoff of Sons of Anarchy, but it was kind of weird that a rival if allied club put so much weight on What Jax Wanted.

I found the first season pretty weak. The second season was better. I need a couple more episodes of 3 to see if there is an actual plan or if they are just going to throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks.

From past seasons, I had thought the two clubs had gotten along well. I was surprised when the Sons showed up at the Mayans club house and had words.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Well, they probably know about that dead reaper in the desert...

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post