SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Now I have a machine gun....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now I have a machine gun.... Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Lets go to the coast. Get together. Have a few laughs...

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Glass, who gives a shit about glass?

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
It's my first time driving a limo.

That's OK. It's my first time riding in one.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
I shot a kid.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No more table! Where are you going to go now? Let me give you some advice: Next time you have the chance to kill someone, don't hesitate!!!

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
"The police have themselves an RV..."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Special Agent Johnson (other): "Yeeeeeahhhhaaaaaaw! Just like fucking Saigon, hey Slick?"
Special Agent Johnson: "I was in junior high, dickhead."

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Hey, we're flexible. Pearl Harbor didn't work out so we got you with tape decks.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Hans, Bubby...

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yippee ki yay

Posts: 378 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"God, that man looks really pissed!"
"He's still alive ..."
"What?"
"Only John can drive somebody that crazy." Holly and a co-worker

"You should've heard your brother squeal! When I broke his fuckin' neck!"
John, to Karl

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I've got automatic weapon fire at Nakatomi Plaza, turning my car into Swiss cheese! I need back up now! NOW GOD DAMMIT NOW!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
If this is Christmas, I have got to see New Year's.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
He's also the reason you're facing seven terrorists, not twelve.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only.

No fucking shit, lady. Does it sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
"Fffuck it."

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post