SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Now I have a machine gun....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now I have a machine gun.... Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Ho......Ho......Ho

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
There are two types of people in this world.

Those that believe that this is a Christmas movie..

..And those that are wrong.

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Misquoted. It’s, “Now I haf uh machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho.” Big Grin

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Jones' ammo budget?

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
Jones' ammo budget?

I think you missed the reference.

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party, pal

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Fists with your toes.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
You asked for miracles, Theo, I give you the F.B.I.

and

Want a breath mint?

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My hero, the Sgt. played by Reginald Van Johnson. At the end, when everyone else has dropped their guard thinking all is calm, all is bright, the Sarge puts four rounds where and when it counts on one supposedly dead perp.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass.

This is a great Christmas movie !!! hahaha

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
My buddy does have a machine gun (M16). He gave $25000 for it. Pretty heady stuff!
I do not know what the title of this thread refers to. After reading all of the responses, I still have no idea.

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arlen:
My buddy does have a machine gun (M16). He gave $25000 for it. Pretty heady stuff!
I do not know what the title of this thread refers to. After reading all of the responses, I still have no idea.

“Yippee-ki-yay eh, M-F’er”!!! (voted #96 out of 100 as best movie line).

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Asshole? I'm not the one who just got butt-fucked on national TV, *Dwayne*. Now, you listen to me, jerk-off, if you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem. Quit being a part of the fucking problem and put the other guy back on!

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Benefits of a classical education.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, this is Agent Johnson. No, the other one.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
We're gonna need some more FBI guys I guess.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring ...

except the 4 assholes coming the front door in standard 2x2 cover ...

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
While I've since contracted "fuck it, just go Glock-19", I will always have a special admiration for this film. Nickel P7M8 FTW!

Peace on Earth to all of my Ex-P7s.

Posts: 11354 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
The man is hurting! He's alone, he's tired, he hasn't seen diddly squat from anyone down here... and you're going to stand there and tell me that he's going to give a damn about what you do to him, if he makes it out of there alive? Why don't you wake up and smell what you shovel'n?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post