SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Altered Carbon - Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Altered Carbon - Netflix Login/Join 
posted
Just saw this trailer. Looks interesting...sci-fi/thriller/mystery.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhFM8akm9a4

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Well, I know what I am watching February 2nd.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Whoa!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The book is great. It's been a while since I read it but the show looks like they've changed a few things.

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
That might scratch the itch alright. Cool

Thought I spied several actors from shows I like already, namely: The Expanse, Wynona Earp/Dirk Gently (same actor in both), and Damnation.
Looks like they had a healthy budget that didn't seem misused as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: apprentice,

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I like it.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post