SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Better Call Saul
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Better Call Saul Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
What a frustrating program. There are a couple of story lines that keep me interested, but Jimmy McGill is SUCH an asshole. He truly deserves any and all bad shit that happens to him.

I actually have to fast forward over some of his scams or I can't even watch the show.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well that was Breaking Bad, no nice, likable people in the whole thing. The only time you felt empathetic and started to connect with people is when worse people came along. And just then, they'd be even worse! Big Grin

Different vibe to half the show, but I like Better call Saul.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Jonathan Banks makes the show worth watching IMHO.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Chill. S'all good, man.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post