SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Chair Is Against The Wall
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Chair Is Against The Wall Login/Join 
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted
to those in occupied territory...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Go to the sporting goods store. From the files obtain forms 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons, and lists of private ownership.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
John Has A Long Moustache.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
My flight instructor flew the helicopter scenes in that movie. The ones where they were flying down the street at night.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Keeps me warm.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Shoot straight for once.....Army pukes.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Man that film is quintessential Americana. Can you imagine a group of youths fleeing to the Colorado mountains now adays? The last thing we would see of them is a facespace post complaining about how their iPhone battery was dying, it was cold, and they weren't sure who was going on the Starbucks run in the morning.

And man I loved Jed's grandaddy's gun.

Wolverines!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Here. Make yourself useful and wash the dishes...

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I was around 11 when this came out, too young to follow or care about politics but it warmed my heart to later read the success of this movie drove a lot of Commie-loving liberals mad with rage. Big Grin

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite movie growing up.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I do not make the laws,
I balance the scales
Picture of RiCoShea
posted Hide Post
What's a flank?

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. -
Lois McMaster Bujold

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Posts: 395 | Location: On the corner of "No" and "Where" | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RiCoShea:
What's a flank?

I need a drink...

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know they were not the real deal, but I thought the HIND choppers were cool.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
A member of an elite paramilitary organization, "Eagle Scouts."

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Avenge Me!!!

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
YOU WENT AND GOT CAUGHT! WHY?

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It was five against one. I got four.

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post