Find
Notify
Tools

NCIS narration Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
Watching NCIS. What is with the narration?

I saw a couple Star Wars movies lately on TV with the same narration.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

I think you're hallucinating.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
You prolly got your cable box set on Audio Description mode. Kind of like Closed Caption but for the visually impaired.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Our cable description option somehow got turned on recently and my wife and I looked at each other like “What the heck?” It was weird until we figured it out because not all shows have it.

If you go into your closed captioning menu, there should be a way to turn it off.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2103 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

I think you're hallucinating.

It's crack.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
He's not hallucinating, this could happen. Is there a monkey around anywhere?

Marcel steals Monica and Rachel's remote control, and their TV gets stuck on Spanish-language audio. Ross can't fix it, so they watch Laverne y Shirley.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post