SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Pine Gap on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pine Gap on Netflix Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Anyone seen this? We just finished it, 2 episodes a night 3 times. A little slow at first until you figure out how the story is being told. An excellent who done it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommydogg,

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Watched it and liked it as well. *ADHD warning* it moves mighty slow at times. Realize that was mentioned in the OP, but think it bears repeating.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
What is it about?
No spoilers please.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The US uses three major electronic intelligence gathering posts. One is in the Australian outback called Pine Gap. The story focuses on one watch team that may or may not have a traitor. The relationship between Australia and the US is a factor as well as current events in China and the freedom of movement in the South China Seas. Like the British, the Australians have a different way of telling a story.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of moose201
posted Hide Post
Other than F-16s landing on aircraft carriers, I liked it and am looking forward to the next season.

Posts: 264 | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post