SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Diablo 3 item for hardcore wanted...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diablo 3 item for hardcore wanted... Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
OK, I have played the shit out of this game. I have level 400 hardcore guys, have won on the xbox 360, the xbox one, the PS4, have every class and almost every achievement you can get.

I lost my xbox account, and I am playing on a new one. I am trying to level my hardcore character to level 70, and quite frankly I don't have it in me to grind it out again.

Does anyone have a hardcore character with a gem of ease that they would be willing to share with an xbox one x account holder? Has to be hardcore you cant share across hardcore - non hardcore

IF so I would appreciate it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish I could help you but I got my HC Witch Doctor killed a good while ago. It demoralized me so much I quit HC for good.

There is a D3 group on XBL with some people still on playing. Go to the game hub and look for D3 clubs. This one is “Legit Only No Modding” or something like that. One of them could probably give you one.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post