SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    you might not ever get rich...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

you might not ever get rich... Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
but let me tell you it's better than digging a ditch

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
True, but I know people that make twice what I do and are living check to check.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
but let me tell you it's better than digging a ditch

There ain't no telling who you might meet

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A moviestar or maybe even an Indian chief
Working at the car wash
Working at the car wash, yeah

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come some of the work get's kind of hard
This ain't no place to be if you planned on being a star
Let me tell you it's always cool
And the boss don't mind sometimes if you act a fool

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At the car wash, woooh
Talking about the car wash, yeah
Come on y'all and sing it for me

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite movies. All about people achieving their dreams.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
my second favorite car wash song!

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
my second favorite car wash song!
fill up and you don't have to pay

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post