SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Chuck Low (Morrie from Goodfellas) Dies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuck Low (Morrie from Goodfellas) Dies Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
He was outstanding in Goodfellas, just great casting. I did not realize it, but he was also in The Sopranos as one of the Jews with the motel.

RIP.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertai...actor-145808792.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16690 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Morrie's wigs DON'T COME OFF!

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Who remembers this brutal scene? Eek

"I thought he'd never shut the fuck up!"

Posts: 33793 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Sopranos employed a lot of actors from Goodfellas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16690 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't watch Goodfellas. Something about trying to mix humor with graphic violence that rubs me the wrong way.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post