SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best shotgun work in a movie....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best shotgun work in a movie.... Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:
The Wild Bunch

Absolutely:

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^Wait.....Kate Mara is holding a shotgun......never noticed that before. Wink

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Extreme Prejudice had a great scene with Ranger Jack Benteen using a pump shotgun on a scumbag's foot. Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The Getaway with Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.

I always think about what that Benelli M3 12 gauge does do that vending machine in the hotel shootout when I think of shotguns.

ETA: I really need to see the original.

Yeah, the Alec Baldwin remake was very bad, compared to the original. Just the casting alone made it vastly superior. The only klunker was Ali McGraw, a terrible actress and, IMHO, not really attractive. Sally Struthers married to the guy who played Howard Sprague on the Andy Griffith show was great, and Al Letieri as "Rudy" was just great, He really could do a tantrum.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 pages and no mention of Hobo With a Shotgun?

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bigboreshooter- What movie / who is the female in the set above (second from the bottom)??

Enquiring minds want to know!!

-----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
Bigboreshooter- What movie / who is the female in the set above (second from the bottom)??

Enquiring minds want to know!!

-----------------------

That's Kate Mara in Shooter (with Mark Whalberg).

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Kevin Dillon in Platoon.
Dwayne Johnson in The Rundown.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I know; it's TV, not a movie, and everyone remembers the Mozambique, but there is a shotgun used in the beginning. Big Grin

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As others said, Way of the Gun. I remember the DVD had extras with Taye Diggs and another actor going into detail on the gun training they received. Really great movie from beginning to end.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll second L.A. Confidential. They did a good job of making the gunfights seem tense, dangerous, and with no guarantee of success.

"Shotgun Ed!"

Posts: 386 | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
^^^^^^^^^Wait.....Kate Mara is holding a shotgun......never noticed that before. Wink

She's holding a shotgun?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post