SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Best shotgun work in a movie....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best shotgun work in a movie.... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Which movies feature the best shotgun work?

TOMBSTONE is one that comes to mind.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
No Country for Old Men

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Terminator 2

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Way of the Gun has some nice shotgun scenes.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Getaway with Steve McQueen. Of course I am a big McQueen fan so have biased view.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Jake

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
Appaloosa

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
John Wick 2

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The Mechanic" with Charles Bronson.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Army of Darkness?

Too silly? Then Rolling Thunder (1977).

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LA Confidential. "Shotgun Ed!"

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
John Wick 2

This

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Nothing to do with the actual shotgun work, but I love the look of the lever action 10ga Winchester that Burt Lancaster uses in "the Professionals."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Way of the Gun has some nice shotgun scenes.

Beat me to it. Atleast if your looking for someone actually working a gun the way it should be with no splash. Solid tactics all around in this one. For fun gun I vote JW2 though.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
The Getaway w/McQueen

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
On Deadly Ground.

Just one scene.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
The Getaway with Steve McQueen.

Came here to post this. He was a one man wrecking crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoFTXMtucBU

Even shows him reloading a couple of times.

---------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Getaway with Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.

I always think about what that Benelli M3 12 gauge does do that vending machine in the hotel shootout when I think of shotguns.

ETA: I really need to see the original.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Jason Bourne with an old side-by-side that he takes the sniper with the fancy rifle out with!

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post