SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "The Autopsy of Jane Doe" on NETFLIX.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Autopsy of Jane Doe" on NETFLIX. Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
If you liked "The Road" you will love "The Autopsy of Jane Doe".

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“The Road” as in the post apocalyptic movie that should come with razor blades in the DVD box to alleviate its depression?? Smile.

The autopsy of Jane doe sounds greeeaat. Frown

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It's not apocalyptic, it's supernatural.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
“The Road” as in the post apocalyptic movie that should come with razor blades in the DVD box to alleviate its depression?? Smile.

The autopsy of Jane doe sounds greeeaat. Frown

Or a hand grenade. The road was fooking depressing

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
If you liked "The Road" you will love "The Autopsy of Jane Doe".

Yeah, I don't see the comparison but we really enjoyed "Autopsy". Simple and direct, almost an old fashioned, claustrophobic, scary movie. The ending didn't quite live up to the rest of the film but it could have gone much worse. Thanks for the recommendation.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it, the GF not so much. My guess is that if a necrophile ever finds her body then he's gonna get into some really deep shit and sincerely wish that he had passed... Eek Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
The family enjoyed it. We were surprised how good it was.

Posts: 5693 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zapfire:
Its not a chick flick, My wife doesn't like it either.

The wife seemed to love it. I can tell when she doesn't want to hear my running commentary.

Me: THAT's not what you want to see.
Wifey: Would you SHUT UP!! Mad

Me: (more spot on insight, humor or smart-assery)
Wifey: SHUT!! UUUP!!! Mad Mad

Pretty much that way throughout the film. Big Grin

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post