SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Unknown Soldier"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Unknown Soldier" Login/Join 
posted
Don't know when I'll see it, but I WILL see it.
https://youtu.be/NTYesNj_sBg

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I can't stand subtitles because I always feel like I miss half the movie, but it does look good.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting, but I have to admit that when I saw the thread title I thought it was about the comic book character and got all excited.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No issue with subtitles for me, looks interesting. Wonder if it'll get any US release.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
No issue with subtitles for me, looks interesting. Wonder if it'll get any US release.

Looks like the Finnish release is set for Oct 27th, doubt there'll be much of a US release other than maybe a few art houses. Best bet is that it'll probably be on Netflix with a year. It does look interesting though, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Looks great. I'm a fan of other Finnish WW2 films, such as Talvisota ("The Winter War"), Rukajarven Tie ("Ambush"), and Tali-Ihantala ("The Final Defense").

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
Looks interesting, but I have to admit that when I saw the thread title I thought it was about the comic book character and got all excited.

That would be awesome. Not sure it could be done well.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post