SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tora Tora Tora on TCM presently
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tora Tora Tora on TCM presently Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted
Anybody else watching it?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have awakened a sleeping giant.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I set my DVR to record it and plan on watching Sunday afternoon. It's one of my favorite WWII films.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recorded and watched it. I have it on DVD but as it is one of my favorite war films...

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was luck enough to be living in Hawaii when they were filming this movie. It was fun watching all those vintage aircraft fly around Wheeler AFB and Pearl Harbor.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The very first movie my Brother and I got to see at a theater without our parents.

They dropped us off at The State Theater in Ann Arbor Michigan.

It was an amazing movie to see on the bog screen.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
The very first movie my Brother and I got to see at a theater without our parents.

They dropped us off at The State Theater in Ann Arbor Michigan.

It was an amazing movie to see on the bog screen.

The State Theater. At the "tee" of State and Liberty Streets, kitty-corner from Nickel's Arcade, between Middle Earth to the north and Kresge's to the south on the same side of the street back then. Near the Diag.

Never been there..... Wink

(I preferred the Michigan Theater)

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post