SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "You can call me Father..."
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"You can call me Father..." Login/Join 
posted
"You can call me Jacob. You can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son of a bitch. But if you ever cal me Daddy again I'll finish this fight!"

It's on The Outdoor Channel right now. One of my favorites of The Duke.

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I thought you were dead.

Dead? The next person who says that I'm gonna shoot, so help me.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
Anything goes wrong, anything at all, Your fault, my fault nobodies fault. I'm gonna blow your head off.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Looking around confused..."But, I ain't never been to Nacodoches..."

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
"But, I ain't never been to Nacodoches..."

Damn it, mister, I believe you.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
"Dog"

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
They tell me you killed two good men in a fair fight tonight. That true?

No, three; countin' you.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post