SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Longmire Binging
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longmire Binging Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
We were given Apple TV for Christmas and after a few days, I figured it out and realized I could watch Longmire with 30 free days of Netflix. I had not seen the latest 2 seasons and I have watched a lot, not only on TV, but also on my computer with another 30 free days.

I went back and watched from the start. I had missed some and forgot some. Still don't understand everything, but at least I am caught up.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Thinking of starting on this one next.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Just started Season 4. I started watching Longmire after I finished Burn Notice.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed Burn Notice. My favorite was Fiona, barely clad and laying in bed reading Guns & Ammo.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife refuses to pay for Netflix. Solved the problem by buying Season 4 on Amazon .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that I have watched several episodes of Season 4, I believe they must have fired the writers they had on A&E .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know I'm late to the party, but thanks to others talking about it on here I got seasons 1-3 on DVD for Christmas. I started it last weekend and I am now about half way through season 3. I am enjoying it immensely. I don't think I can wait until next Christmas for the rest of the series.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I started watching it last month. Not quite in full binge mode, but I'm part way through season 4 now. It's turned out to be pretty good.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Yep it's my current go to when I want to watch a man flick. I am about 3/4 thru and as with other series I like,I'm not looking forward to reaching the end. Ahh well, Bosch is about to crank back up the 13 of April I believe.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took me a few weeks, but I finished Longmire.

I'm not really into "cop" shows, because I see it live and in person. However, I enjoyed this one mostly because of the location. I fell in love with Wyoming years ago, and hopefully when I retire from this shithole, Wyoming is where I'd like to settle.

I don't know, go be a forest ranger or something...

The only thing that turned me off about the show was that now I'm thinking that there's more murders in Absoroka Co. than in Chicago...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
I enjoyed this one mostly because of the location. I fell in love with Wyoming years ago, and hopefully when I retire from this shithole, Wyoming is where I'd like to settle.

They film the series in New Mexico - I don't think Wyoming has that many trees.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
quote:
I enjoyed this one mostly because of the location. I fell in love with Wyoming years ago, and hopefully when I retire from this shithole, Wyoming is where I'd like to settle.

Oh, THANKS, whats next, NO Santa, Easter bunny,Tooth fairy?

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
quote:

Oh, THANKS, whats next, NO Santa, Easter bunny,Tooth fairy?

Armored, you might want to have a seat. Santa....

Seriuosly, have been a huge fan of Longmire since it started. Great show and stories, will miss it, but can always re-watch it. Love the "Montana" scenery and Vic isn't bad either. Kept waiting for her to say the word "Frack" in her lines. Battlestar Galactica reference, if your wondering.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig226fan...
If you're about to say what I'm thinking you're going to say....
I'm gonna be mad.

Armored and I are going to need a drink or two. Probably a hug as well...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Binged Longmire with the wife 3 or 4 weeks ago, we liked it, then I started Arrow without her, she keeps wanting to go to bed too early so I didn't wait on her. Big Grin
I'm hit Arrow pretty hard...

Whats next???

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Try Lileyhammer too. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I'm wading my way through Longmire, and really enjoying it. May take a while to finish all the seasons, though. Katy Sachoff keeps making me repeat scenes.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
We got through the entire series in about 3-4 months.

Very much enjoyed it.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I binge watched it and found out I had to buy a Winchester 30/30 lever action, Ruger 3 screw revolver and a cowboy holster.
All of which I don't need.
Oh ya, I also have to move to Wyoming and get a horse.( I know, filmed in New Mexico, but I still have the dream)

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for a new 30/30 cuz of this show. Only season 2, but me and the mrs love it

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post