SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    They took the bar . . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They took the bar . . . Login/Join 
Picture of Green Highlander
posted
the whole fucking bar!

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Mind if we dance wif yo dates?

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
And I, for one, and not going to stand here while you bad mouth the United States of America! Gentlemen!

walks off humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green Highlander:
the whole fucking bar!

"They confiscated everything. Even the stuff we didn't steal."

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn glad to meet ya!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
RAMMING SPEEEEED!!!!!!!

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
You f***** up... you trusted us!

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Face it, Kent. You threw up ON Dean Wormer.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
RAMMING SPEEEEED!!!!!!!

Daniel Simpson Day '63
Whereabouts Unknown

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post