SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Payback Scene involving firearms
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Payback Scene involving firearms Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Open Range - if there was ever a classic payback scenes - that was it - in a western movie and face to face, no cutting bait, standing out in the open outnumbered and just doing what needed done

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Spoiler for David Mamet's House of Games.

I've always loved this scene because Joe Mantegna reminds me of the stubbornness of me and my family. If it comes down to admitting we were wrong and apologizing for our actions, or dying, we'd rather eat the bullet. I love scenes where people are defiant to the death.

quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I think my personal favorite is the end of The Island (1980) when Michael Caine unloads a deck-mounted M2 on the pirates.

Ah, I miss those days when acetylene torches were mocked up to simulate heavy machine guns. Looks cooler than a lot of modern CGI muzzle blasts.Spoiler for the end of David Mamet's House of Games.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LastCubScout,

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I've always loved when Liam Neeson's character gets his daughter back in Taken...you can jump forward to 1:30.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQrK8AZdYg8

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Young Guns, Charlie Crawford head shot by Billy the Kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HbzdvBJvs

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tiwimon:
Another vote for Open Range - if there was ever a classic payback scenes - that was it - in a western movie and face to face, no cutting bait, standing out in the open outnumbered and just doing what needed done

Costner’s 16 shot revolver doesn’t bother any of you, I guess.

Posts: 13231 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amos' “I am that guy.” - The Expanse

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post