SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name recent teen love movie, please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name recent teen love movie, please Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Interracial love story, the girl is black.

Methinks the movie was released this year or last.
We missed it at the theaters and the wife still wants to watch it but here they have the terrible habit of translating -read change completely and the more misleading the better- the original title so I'm clueless as where to start.

I remember vaguely the black girl 's on the movie poster. She had medium legth afro style hair.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
It wasn't Loving with Ruth Negga and Joel Edgerton, was it? That wasn't really a teen love story.

And it's not Get Out - that's not really a love story. Well, I guess it starts out like one...

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Early teens first love kind of theme AFAIK. Not sure the non black family is white, might be asians. Honestly I didn't pay any attention.

None of the ones above.

0-0

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Everything, Everything
Link

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2207 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Bingo! Thank you very much.

0-0

Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
De nada Smile

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2207 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post