SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Have You Seen Emanne Beasha On America's Got Talent?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have You Seen Emanne Beasha On America's Got Talent? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
If you haven't, and even if, like me, you don't care for opera, this'll probably knock your socks off.

There's another audition video and one of her in the quarter finals. Each every bit as good as that first audition performance.

I get goosebumps every time she sings.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and she made it into the semi-final round too. Such a big voice out of such a little girl.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post