SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    American Composer Aaron Copeland classical interlude... Fanfare for the Common Man
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Composer Aaron Copeland classical interlude... Fanfare for the Common Man Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted
Before my Mom passed away, I was driving us somewhere and had the classical music channel playing and she was so surprised. She never knew until that moment that my music tastes could shift so drastically from 70s rock. She played classical pieces on piano when she was younger, and her mother played and had a piano at her apartment and she'd be playing (and singing) during a few of our visits (younger than a teenager).

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I love Aaron Copeland's work. I listen to him very often when I read. I'm a trombone player and would like to get into a group like this flashmob. What a gas. Thanks for sharing.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
An American Master.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite pieces from one of my favorite composers.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post