SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Clinton Affair on A&E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Clinton Affair on A&E Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Anyone watching this one? It's a 6 part retrospective on the Lewinsky matter with extensive participation from most of the big players back then - Monica, Paula Jones, Linda Tripp, Ken Starr, Dave Kendall, Bob Bennett, etc (but the Clintons are notably absent).

I saw some of the first episode, which I thought was a little too favorable to the Clintons. I tried again on the second night, and I thought they did a better job. Still, Clinton is never given the same treatment as Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby or even Donald Trump.

Am I wearing a tin-foil hat for thinking that this is the media and the Clintons trying to close the book on this so that #MeToo isn't an issue when Hillary runs in 2020?

I don't really think she will run, but, apart from being the 20th anniversary of the
impeachment, the timing of this particular show is a little suspicious.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChicagoSigMan,

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Read Contempt.

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Had enough of the Clintons already. Frown

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Americans are obssessed with sex. The French seem to take this sort of thing in stride. I also noticed they are resurrecting the Donna Rice affair as well. She does look quite good for 60.

I am not criticizing the OP. Just does not interest or appeal to me in any way.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post