SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Well it’s official. I am changing my political party. I have had enough. I am now a proud Gummertarian
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well it’s official. I am changing my political party. I have had enough. I am now a proud Gummertarian Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
https://youtu.be/svCA-Bw-wKQ

“Don’t be a bummer, vote Gummer” Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Looks and sounds familiar, is that Michael Gross the actor?

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Michael Gross has played Burt Gummer in Tremors for like 30 years 5 movies and a failed TV show.

Basically gun nut survivalist monster hunter. He’s a hilarious great character.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedV
posted Hide Post
I joined the Truthist Party years ago. We tell the truth. It’s a brave, new concept.

“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers.

Posts: 23 | Location: Gulf Coast Region  | Registered: October 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post