SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hey! Tommy all dressed up!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey! Tommy all dressed up! Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
All grown up and doing the town. Look at this!
Tommy! Oh! Oh! Come here! Tommy, get over here. I haven’t seen you in six fuckin’ years!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
“Now go home and get your fucking shine box....”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Motherfuckin' mutt!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have to ome home, Karen!

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
It's been a long time, they didn't come up, they didn't tell you, I don't shine shoes no more

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
One minute we're over here huggin and kissin and the next he's gettin fresh!

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post