SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ash Vs. Evil Dead
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ash Vs. Evil Dead Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Who’s looking forward to season 3!?! It starts on the 25th...

https://youtu.be/mmpcHQFKZn4

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Tried to like it, but was just too dumb.

I liked the cheesiness of the Evil Dead movies back when I was a teenager, but just couldn't get into this show. I finished Season 1, but that was enough for me.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to get into the show but couldn’t. Love Bruce Campbell films and Tv (Brisco county jr) but as Rogue said, just too dumb. Surprisingly, I do like Stan against Evil.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I really loved season 1, season 2 seemed like they were trying to almost tone down the humor a little and it wasn't as good. I still enjoyed it though, and am looking forward to season 3

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
I love this show.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post