SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rambo Last Blood
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Rambo Last Blood Login/Join 
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Hope it's not garbage

Originally posted by jhe888:
It's garbage.

Entertaining garbage! Big Grin

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope it's not garbage.

I need your optimism in my life. I am sure it will have a complex intriguing plot with indepth character studies. I do not believe it was screened at Cannes. Maybe these straight to the home movie market. I have seen worse, believe me. I just saw Vendetta which was entertaining, enjoyable and incredibly stupid. I guess Dwayne the Rock has created a demand for these guys to star in budget action films with thin plot lines.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Second trailer released. Very similar to first trailer, but some additional plot hints. Opens 9/20.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16340 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
So it’s Taken with Stallone instead of Neeson. how original.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Looks a bit Quantum of Solacey, too.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16340 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
So it’s Taken with Stallone instead of Neeson. how original.

And a bit of Home Alone, but rated R.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
You guys can laugh if you want, but I love Rambo and would watch Rambo 9 if he goes that far. Part of my childhood mind candy, and some great memories associated with seeing these movies.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12328 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I have liked all the Rambo movies. The last one was the best yet. Hope this new one has that level of gore and violence. I will have this on disc one day, I've got all the others.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

posted Hide Post
I never hope for much from these movies. First I have to forget Stallone's anti gun posture. They are good for a 90 minute relaxation.

You do have to give him credit (and probably his pharmacist)for the dedication he has to get in the shape he is in at his age. I recently watched an Arnold movie, a drama, and he looked really bad.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
'Rambo -- Last Blood Test'

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised that the trailer wasn't edited to follow the music beats more. That seems to be the latest gag.

Personally, having him sitting in a rocking chair with combat boots seemed silly. They should have had him in crocs, so that they could have an epic montage of him lacing up his combat boots.

See that you audience morons!?!?! COMBAT BOOTS! MACHINE GHOST FULL-SEMI-AUTO GUNS with shoulder things that go up!

Dun dun dun! *guitar riff*

"They started it, but he's going to finish it!"

Ugh.... no thanks.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I’ll wait for Rambo: 1st Transfusion.

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
I’ll wait for Rambo: 1st Transfusion.

Rambo - Ensure'd Mutual Destruction!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9154 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
You guys can laugh if you want, but I love Rambo and would watch Rambo 9 if he goes that far. Part of my childhood....
Same here.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Fuck Stallone. Raging hypocrite making a fortune off “gun violence” in movies his whole life. He’s the original Liam Neeson.

quote:
After the shooting death of his friend, comedian Phil Hartman, in 1998, Stallone became particularly passionate about the issue. And it wasn’t just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: “It has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off, it’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it,’” Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. “Why should we?”

“Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you’re gonna have,” added Stallone. “It’s pathetic. It really is pathetic. It’s sad. We’re living in the Dark Ages [in America].”

“I know people get [upset] and go, ‘They’re going to take away the assault weapon,’” Stallone said in early 2013, right around the time he was promoting his then-new film, Bullet to the Head. “Who…needs an assault weapon? Like really, unless you’re carrying out an assault…You can’t hunt with it…Who’s going to attack your house, a fucking army?”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...n-celeb-in-hollywood

But hey...

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Rambo: First Geritol

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well shit, now I'm gonna have to see it, given the nature of the bad reviews and who those reviews are from. Razz

But, I'll wait until it comes to Showtime or whichever.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I will admit, I have never seen a Rambo movie.

I have seen scenes, couldn't tell which movie they're from.

Stallone was never a guy that "I got". Saw the first Rocky, it was OK.

I still don't get it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I will admit, I have never seen a Rambo movie.
JUST WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE??!!

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
They should have stuck with the other ending to the movie.

(the first movie)

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Report This Post