SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Rambo Last Blood
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Rambo Last Blood Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
A Stallone movie with bad acting? Ya don’t say.

Free on Prime and I won’t waste the time.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
saw it the other night... all I could think was Taken meets Home Alone. Kudos to whomever said that on the previous page.

When he blew up the perimeter and they all came through the gap in the flames, they could have all been dead in 10 seconds with the .50 Cal from #4.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Or he could have just blown the tunnels as soon as they were all down there. Also, if he wanted them to suffer, why did he put them out of their misery after they got caught in the trap?

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Watched it yesterday. It was an 18 carat, ocean going, three times baked, turd

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Report This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
You guys are crazy, it was AWESOME! Big Grin

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
If it's got a lot of muzzle flashes, I'll probably watch it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Since it was free on Prime, it was worth it.

Its a Rambo movie. Not much plot. Someone screws with Rambo, he kills a lot of people.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Since it was free on Prime, it was worth it.

Its a Rambo movie. Not much plot. Someone screws with Rambo, he kills a lot of people.

most truthful review,

I'm glad I watched it (last night) but would like to have my time back,,,, Big Grin

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The fourth one was surprisingly good. I'll see this one, but at least I know what to expect. As others are pointing out, a prequel might be the only way forward for this franchise...unless they really do want to cover Rambo's exploits at the nursing home.

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I didn't see this movie.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Report This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
We were looking for a mindless action flick on Prime and watched it the other day. It was fun.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Report This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
The fourth one was surprisingly good. I'll see this one, but at least I know what to expect. As others are pointing out, a prequel might be the only way forward for this franchise...unless they really do want to cover Rambo's exploits at the nursing home.

SPOILER

not sure he lived at the end,, guessing he did not

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:

SPOILER

not sure he lived at the end,, guessing he did not

Earlier in this thread it was mentioned that there was already talk of another one (and many jokes about a potential title). I'm guessing it will happen as a prequel set in the states (training) and in Vietnam.

Or in a rest home: Rambo: Last Tapioca

Posts: 7249 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Prequel? What, a 75 year old Rambo going through boot camp? Stallone's ego will not allow for someone else to play Rambo.

Leaving home, getting off the bus at Camp Pendleton, the DI giving him shit about his walker wth the tennis balls on the feet. Metamucil at chow time. Running the obstacle course and having a prostate exam on the same day...

Posts: 107489 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Only with CGI, no way that would be any good.

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Prequel? What, a 75 year old Rambo going through boot camp? Stallone's ego will not allow for someone else to play Rambo.

Leaving home, getting off the bus at Camp Pendleton, the DI giving him shit about his walker wth the tennis balls on the feet. Metamucil at chow time. Running the obstacle course and having a prostate exam on the same day...
Oh no, Sly would have been recast by then. Some shiny new millennial actor.

Posts: 7249 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand all the negative comments. After 4 Rambo movies, 6 Rocky movies, and 3 Expendable movies what exactly were you expecting? In reality he was supposed to die at the end of First blood and at the end of Rocky 3 when he got in the car at the end of the fight.

Next movie he gets together with John Wick and Riley North to solve the rioting and looting problem after Arnold shoots and unarmed Samuel Jackson.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Report This Post