SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Any podcast recommendations?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any podcast recommendations? Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted
I'm looking for recommendations for new ones to try, specifically interesting history or Christian ones.

I enjoyed Flashback: History's Unintended Consequences. I listen to a few preachers and The Briefing with Albert Mohler.

I'd like to avoid politics at the moment.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I enjoy ‘No Dumb Questions’ with Matt and Destin. Matt has a theological degree and Destin is Destin Sandlin of the Smarter Every Day YouTube channel. Wide variety of topics covered. Haven’t listened to all of them but one I particularly enjoyed was episode 58 on Pontus Pilate.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Posts: 32493 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...870089534#7870089534

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post