SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Little Things, Denzel Washington and Jared Leto, HBO MAX
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Little Things, Denzel Washington and Jared Leto, HBO MAX Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I am really bummed, I will watch and expect to enjoy Denzel Washington in pretty much anything.

After this movie I’m going to have to go back and watch the equalizer just to cleanse my palate.

That pretty much sums it up.

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Malek was a very poor casting decision. Just a bad fit for the part.
Leto was Leto. Even with limited screen time, the guy is a genius.
Denzel was Denzel. Steady Eddie.

The script was bad and Hancock wrote and directed it both. The story just wasn’t good enough and the directing was very subpar. I see now why Spielberg and Eastwood both passed on it.
What a let down. This is the biggest drought for me since birth regarding film. All the money and time is being spent on fucking episodic bullshit.

This about sums it up. Love Denzel and was hoping for a good film but was left shaking my head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw it for free. My wife and I both were very unimpressed. Malek is just an odd choice. He is a niche actor. Pick the right niche, then fantastic. Wrong one, not so much.

Script was awful. Clearly they edited it poorly. So much left undone.

Easy hard pass.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post