SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wonder Woman (2017)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wonder Woman (2017) Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
I watched this over the weekend. I honestly thought it was horrible. Gal Gadot was hot, but other than that I didn't find much in it to keep me interested, and barely stayed awake to watch the end.
It just went on way too long to suit me.

I actually did fall asleep and never bothered to finish it. But yes, she was hot.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5299 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Wonder Woman is now on HBO. Yeah, I can watch it with the sound all the way down without issue. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Wonder Woman is now on HBO. Yeah, I can watch it with the sound all the way down without issue. Big Grin

I’ve got ya beat. I just watched the Baywatch movie on mute Razz

Alexandra Daddario. Oh my *$%!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
I watched this over the weekend. I honestly thought it was horrible. Gal Gadot was hot, but other than that I didn't find much in it to keep me interested, and barely stayed awake to watch the end.
It just went on way too long to suit me.

I actually did fall asleep and never bothered to finish it. But yes, she was hot.

at a gunshow out of town, sitting in the hotel room Sat night with my brother and a buddy,

they watched the entire movie,
I made it about 30-40 minutes,,, and out like a light,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

Oh yeah. One of my favorites.

Not necessarily for her figure, either. Her eyes slay me.

Posts: 32487 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
This business will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it!

Her body is phenomenal. Some crap movie called the layover was on satellite recently. Alexandra made Kate Uptonnlook like a heffer!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
She was pretty hot in True Detective season 1, Thanks Wink
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was in True Detective Season 1 along with Lili Simmons. Season 2 es no bueno.

quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
She was pretty hot in True Detective season 2
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Posts: 369 | Registered: April 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The thing that ALL these super hero movies seem to have as almost a formula (look at some if you don't believe me) is the way the main characters "jump" into battle, it's always with the sword or spear or whatever pointed out; they take this improbably long leap and when they land they always crack/fracture the ground they land on.

It's very annoying. Wouldn't their legs break if they are hitting the ground hard enough to fracture it?

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A) They are super heroes, their legs don’t break.

B) Deadpool makes a very funny jab at hero landings. Should watch.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

"Superhero landing! Superhero landing! Hard on the knees..."

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

Yes! That's EXACTLY what I meant. very annoying.

I need to go watch Deadpool sometime, my movie viewing after my wife having two children has dropped off a cliff. Frown

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Just watched Wonder Woman on HBO.... first part is pretty good with all those Amazon Women .... then it get's kind of wonky with the British Spy who is an American... can't quite figure that one out... and it is a super action flick,.... the plot is pretty lame... but I guess it follows the comic book idea of simple is easy.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The thing that ALL these super hero movies seem to have as almost a formula (look at some if you don't believe me) is the way the main characters "jump" into battle, it's always with the sword or spear or whatever pointed out; they take this improbably long leap and when they land they always crack/fracture the ground they land on.

It's very annoying. Wouldn't their legs break if they are hitting the ground hard enough to fracture it?

They jump in with the sword or spear and get in a fight with a bunch of henchmen. Then they proceed to use everything except the sword or spear to defeat said henchmen.

WW could have just brought two shields...

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

They’re all lame ass teachers pets.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Finally saw it today, a solid meh

Didn't suck, but I cant say I loved it. Kind of boring really. If she wasn't so hot, it would have been turned off halfway through. Way over hyped.

So far I haven't really enjoyed any DC movie, haven't seen Justice League yet but heard it sucked.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Finally saw it today, a solid meh

Didn't suck, but I cant say I loved it. Kind of boring really. If she wasn't so hot, it would have been turned off halfway through. Way over hyped.

So, yes: Reviving a three-year-old thread, but I saw no sense in starting another.

Finally signed up for HBO Max yesterday. "Hey," I sez to the wife, "they got Wonder Woman. I know what we're watching tonight."

So we did. Lord Vaalic pretty much nailed it--except he didn't mention the plot had more holes than Swiss cheese.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 23371 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Are you guys who necrobumped the thread talking about the first Wonder Woman movie or the sequel? I thought the first one was good up until the final battle. I thought the sequel was garbage, in general.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic: Lord Vaalic pretty much nailed it--except he didn't mention the plot had more holes than Swiss cheese.

If you thought the first movie had plot/story issues...you need to see the sequel WW84Big Grin

Of all the DC movies, this movie isn't awful or, bad like every other post-Christopher Nolan Batman movies.

Posts: 14631 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post