SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wonder Woman (2017)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wonder Woman (2017) Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
The first trailer was just released. This is the origin story for the version of Wonder Woman who debuted in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Looks like the movie will involve Wonder Woman fighting the Germans on the Western Front during WW1.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Hottest IDF soldier evar.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I liked batman v superman

I really, really liked the rated R extended edition....a lot....

I am excited about Wonder Woman

And the trailer that leaked today from comic con for justice league looked great

Oh, and Gal Gadot makes me feel funny

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
That is THE BEST TRAILER I've ever seen!

I hope it doesn't suck.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wha? I thought she was superman's cousin or something.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheOtherDave:

That is Supergirl. She's apparently not in the movies, but has her own tv show (it's excellent, IMO).

Wonder Woman is hundreds of years old, IIRC, and lives on Thermescyra, an island with goddess warriors and no men. Sounds great, until you hear that any man who sets foot on the island is subject to the death penalty. . .

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
And the trailer that leaked today from comic con for justice league looked great

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4440026704

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
...like George Kirk's hammer...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:

That is Supergirl. She's apparently not in the movies, but has her own tv show (it's excellent, IMO).

Wonder Woman is hundreds of years old, IIRC, and lives on Thermescyra, an island with goddess warriors and no men. Sounds great, until you hear that any man who sets foot on the island is subject to the death penalty. . .

Death by snu snu?

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I like the metal boots that allow her to obtain full frontal protection from attacks. I always liked her in the Fast and Furious movies, looking forward to this.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

Death by snu snu?

More like 'death by sword chopping your head off.' A guy can dream, I suppose. . .

I LOVE that trailer. I couldn't figure out why Trevor wore a German uniform (he had the Pour d' Merit; called The Blue Max around his neck when Diana finds him on the beach - this was the German WWI equivalent of the Medal of Honor) and was strolling around a German aerodrome; he is obviously a spy/infiltrator.

This trailer, combined with the new Justice League trailer, FINALLY looks like DC got its act together and may actually produce some good kick-butt films.

I hope.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Looks promising. I'm a sucker for a beautiful woman who knows how to handle a sword.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Any idea who the female villain-looking girl with the messed up face is at the 0:55 mark?

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

That's actress Elena Anaya, but her role hasn't been announced yet.

There are reportedly two main villains in the film: Ares and Circe.

Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Death by snu snu?

Big Grin. Nice.

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6082 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdrUW--Jic

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

That's actress Elena Anaya, but her role hasn't been announced yet.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
What a great looking trailer with a great looking woman. I'm in. Wink

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post

This was posted online a year ago. I almost fell out of my chair. Studio put in the contract she had to bulk up for the role. Put a little muscle on. I'm good with that Wink
I hope I can control myself at the theater watching this movie. There will be some grunting. Gal is hot, hot, hot. Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KYSIGGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

Operator. Give me the number for 911!

Posts: 358 | Location: Louisville | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post