SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    American Ninja Warrior
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Ninja Warrior Login/Join 
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted
I was looking forward to the new season but due to COVID-19, there were some changes. One of the changes that I noticied that didn't seem to have anything to do with the virus was the participants I saw that were wearing the yellow shirts with the words "Ninjas For Black Lives" and the image of an upraised fist, colored in black. Some also had what appeared to be a tattoo or decal with the same image.

I must have missed the "ninjas" wearing the "Ninjas For Law and Order" and the "Ninjas Against Violence" shirts.

Inappropriate is how I categorize this type of thing. It looks like just another program that I'll be adding to my "no longer watch" list.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I've loved this show, athletic competition at a very high level, tons of drama.

What I've seen this year is meaningless exhibitions. I've not stuck with it long enough to notice the disturbing woke crap you saw, I'll go delete those couple of saved DVR's I've yet to watch.

On top of ANW's other problems, last year's champ and perennial contender Drew Drechsel is gone, caught up in a child sex scandal --

‘American Ninja Warrior’ Cuts Ties With Drew Drechsel Amid Child Sex Abuse Charges

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
they had their fifteen minutes of fame. now they can go back to the crossfit gyms

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
The original Japanese Ninja Warrior show 'Sasuke', was much, much better.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post