SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone watch Glitch on Netflix??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watch Glitch on Netflix?? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Interesting little Australian series about some folks who come back to life after dying. Their plight and that of the living officer and Doctor that find them.

2 short 6 episode seasons. 1st season is better than the 2nd. Has not been renewed and there are a bunch of unanswered questions that really should have been answered by now.

I’ll be pissed if no 3rd season.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25417 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I watched the first season last year. It was an interesting concept, but I haven't been able to get excited enough to watch season 2.

Posts: 7263 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't finished season 2 yet. It's dragging on a bit.

Recently added acorn TV to my lineup / Roku apps. Great for commonwealth tv shows. Mostly older but we are following several right now - Winter, The Brokenwood Mysteries, and Mr & Mrs Murder just to name a few.

Posts: 1753 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Certainly a good concept the execution is poor but the seasons are short enough to finish it.
They certainly leave holes in the story wide open for a lot longer than they should.

******SPOILERS AHEAD********
Season 2 is over and we still do not know why Dr. McCellers research mainly focused around William. That should have been patched up awhile ago. I am presuming it has to do with his whistle as that seems to be a focus.

Should know why only a few folks from the cemetery came back.

Should know why Vic, Sarah, and Phil came back to life in the fashion that they did and how they know to communicate with each other and what they are supposed to do.

I really hope there is a season 3 just to patch those holes. Plus they leave a pretty big cliffhanger with Owen in the last scene of the 2nd season.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25417 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post