SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Close - Netflix film with Noomi Repace
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Close - Netflix film with Noomi Repace Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing this one, it looks to have potential. It is also based off of a real life bodyguard.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3574 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
WoMan on Fire?

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I thought she was just about perfect in the 9 hour Swedish TV treatment of The Millenium Trilogy.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Damn January 18th.....I guess I watch this first, pop some more popcorn and start on Punisher Season 2.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Noomi Repace

I really liked her in the whole Promethean Alien thing.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like her.

She was also Leilah, one of the elf gals in the Netflix movie Bright.

This new movie looks to be good.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will add that one to the list.

Also liked her in What Happened to Monday.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Watched this on Friday night.

It was a decent film with plenty of twists.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I agree with the Lizardman.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
It was good. She was also in The Drop with Gandolfini and Tom Hardy, an even better movie.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I watched it too on Friday and liked it. Lots of twists!

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Better than I expected.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned/Thief
posted Hide Post
about watching it now, we have something to say later.

Posts: 92 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 31, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Watched her last Netflix film where she played a bunch of characters and it was shit. I like her as an actress a lot but that film was just terrible and I find most Netflix films are below par and not worth the time.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Saw it a couple days ago, I thought it was pretty good.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I liked it. But I also liked What Happened to Monday, so YMMV.LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16176 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not bad, watched it last night. Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
quote:
Noomi Repace

I really liked her in the whole Promethean Alien thing.

She was also in "What Happened to Monday? "

Pretty diverse actress. I didn't catch that she was in both WHtM and Prometheus.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Tagged.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Enjoyable watched it last week.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post