SIGforum
Fear The Walking Dead Seasons 6 & 7

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/6050017274

July 24, 2020, 04:45 PM
kkina
Fear The Walking Dead Seasons 6 & 7
Is Morgan dead or alive? Hopefully we'll find out when FTWD S6 premieres one week after the TWD "finale". October 11 @ 9pm.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
July 25, 2020, 10:36 PM
Tommydogg
Covid lead poisoning, I think he turns.

Beth Greene
October 08, 2020, 01:36 PM
kkina
Just a reminder, fearmongers, this Sunday @ 9pm. The End is the Beginning

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
October 10, 2020, 07:27 PM
kkina
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Covid lead poisoning, I think he turns.

Possibly. Lots of theories now that we see him walking around in the trailers. But with red eyes. There's an immunity theory, a flashback theory, a dream theory,....

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
October 13, 2020, 06:27 AM
Bassamatic
It looks like Morgan is now a bounty hunter after he chopped off the other bounty hunter's head.

I can't believe I actually watched that.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
October 13, 2020, 12:13 PM
Ripley
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I can't believe I actually watched that.

TWD is very bad, Fear is worse and that new insult World Beyond is, yes, beyond watchable.
I'll repeat a previous thought, the whole franchise has become "The Woking Dead". Despite all the years I've wasted with that world, I have to find something else to do with Sunday nights.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
October 18, 2020, 08:05 PM
kkina
quote:
It looks like Morgan is now a bounty hunter after he chopped off the other bounty hunter's head.

That seems to be where it's going. That still leaves a lot of questions, though. How much has The Survivor Formerly Known as Morgan turned? How far will he go? Will there still be some kind of climactic reunion with his old friends? Is there a remote possibility he is playing a long con against Ginny?

His weapon changeout says a lot. His original staff very well symbolized his Art of Peace philosophy- one end for killing (the pointy end if that's not obvious), and the other for resolving violence without killing. His new executioner's axe is built purposefully for one thing only, taking life. Is that who Morgan is now?

Just who was the mystery medic who originally patched Morgan up and left him the note?

Final question, what's up with the big submarine? Is that some kind of ballistic missile launching Polaris sub? And if so, maybe it needs two keys to arm the missiles? (We know who has one at least).

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
October 18, 2020, 09:28 PM
Tommydogg
How about that new show? The Walking Dead Hunger Games Edition (World Beyond)? Maybe its TWD for 9 year olds?

Beth Greene
October 18, 2020, 09:45 PM
kkina
quote:
How about that new show? The Walking Dead Hunger Games Edition (World Beyond)? Maybe its TWD for 9 year olds?

I've seen the trailers and I'm afraid to watch the actual episodes exactly for that reason. Maybe I'll work up the courage since it's not fair to judge otherwise, but the producers are already diluting their brand enough.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
October 19, 2020, 09:20 AM
Tommydogg
I think it could also be called TWD Twighlight edition! I've heard this franchise is struggling bad after 3 episodes. For the first time ever, last night I gave up halfway through a TWD episode!

Beth Greene
October 19, 2020, 12:49 PM
Ripley
quote:
...For the first time ever, last night I gave up halfway through a TWD episode!

The ice is broken! Use your new found freedom wisely. Smile

October 19, 2020, 09:12 PM
FN in MT
Can't hardly believe this silliness is still getting viewers.
November 02, 2020, 01:24 AM
kkina
Unexpected in a good way, No. 4 The Key is a John Dorie-centric episode that turns a sleepy-yet-tense murder mystery into a psycho-thriller that delivers on the promise to show you how the peaceful town of Lawton under the thumb of so-obviously-hiding-something Ginny into a wicked place that will slowly and inevitably kill your soul (or perhaps more accurately, destroy it and leave you an empty shell of what you once were.)

Even if you've given up on the franchise, roll through this episode for face value (from what I hear an homage to Chinatown). But don't be surprised if you're all in again by the time Morgan gets some screen time.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
November 09, 2020, 07:04 PM
kkina
No.5 "Honey". Dwayne-centric. Nice focused episode. Lots of conflict driving the plot- personality, tactical, moral. And loads of MRAP-fu.

Hope you guys aren't missing out.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
November 09, 2020, 10:38 PM
Ripley
All props, kkina, for hanging in there. I dvr it and find other things to do while it runs in the background. As I particularly dislike Al and what Morgan has become, it's a tough sell for me. Virginia is the least menacing villain in the various iterations of the show, that doesn't help either.

November 09, 2020, 11:21 PM
kkina
Well, I'm recovering from a heart failure. What else have I got to do?Wink

Al (Maggie Grace) is one of my favorite characters, especially compared to her Shannon character in LOST whom I couldn't stand. Very different performances. Can't believe it's the same girl.

I'm just glad Morgan is still alive, and hope he eventually sorts himself out.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
November 16, 2020, 06:54 PM
kkina
No.6 Bury Her Next To Jasper's Leg. A show of separations: June from her humanitarian goals, husband John from the Pioneers and his own wife, Ginny from her hand.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
November 23, 2020, 09:30 PM
kkina
No.7 Damage from the Inside (mid-season finale): what better time for a crazy-with-guilt taxidermist story. The episode did remind me of that original Star Trek episode where the starship captain destroys himself for losing his entire crew.

Aside from that semi-psychotic diversion, battle lines being drawn....

(Also liked seeing in action an H&K MP5 and a wood-stocked M16A1.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 27, 2021, 08:21 PM
kkina
Catching up with the second half of Season 6. Just watched E8 The Door.

Holy s**t. John Dorie.

At least we know who patched up Morgan now.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
April 29, 2021, 10:59 PM
kkina
Ep. 9 Things Left to Do. And Virginia meets her end. Disappointingly, a Negan-style denouement...oops, no, final plot twist. This epi's worth it just to see June go all "Gary Cooper".

The writing of FTWD has gotten really good on the restart. You may be missing out.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."