SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Don Winslow "The Force"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Winslow "The Force" Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted
I'm a big Don Winslow fan. I've been listening to his latest on audible and boy is it good. A departure from his usual fare of west coast California surfers, this is the story of a NYC police detective and his squad. Just about finished and not one mention of surfing. This is one of those books that I'll be very sad when it's all done. It has great potential as a movie as well.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed his work in “The Cartel”.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I very much enjoyed The Cartel and Powerof the Dog. Looking forward to checking out The Force.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Just picked this one up in a signed hardcover. Hope to get to it soon...have heard many good things about it.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post