SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Only a few days to upgrade your Xbox to Ultimate for $1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only a few days to upgrade your Xbox to Ultimate for $1 Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Let’s say you have up to 3 years Xbox Gold paid for. For $1 you can convert all of that time to Ultimate that includes Game Pass. Only a few days to do this for $1

I had 2 1/2 years of Gold paid for and 6 months of Game Pass. (Mostly from sale and promo cards)

For $1 I now have Ultimate for 3 years. Basically free Game Pass.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
The offering im seeing is ultimate for $1 a month. Still not bad but I dont see an offer for $1 for 3 years of ultimate.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
The offering im seeing is ultimate for $1 a month. Still not bad but I dont see an offer for $1 for 3 years of ultimate.

It converts all time you have prepaid. The $1 month will be the next after that. 2022 for me.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Ok I logged into my microsoft acct on my phone but I dont see a way to extend my subscription with gold- Im currently billed once a year. I cant find an option to purchase 2 more years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: medic451,

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I bought a 12 month card at Best Buy.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, so I can purchase the cards separate and then apply it right away to the account?

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Hmmm, so I can purchase the cards separate and then apply it right away to the account?

Yes, but you can only do the upgrade after applying or it will not count the same way. And don’t exceed 36 months or the card won’t apply. 36 is the max time.

Here’s where I got all the details
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxo...vert_your_xbox_live/

All the Gold card sales dried up fast. I paid full price for my 12 month card. Before that I could find deals like 12 for $40 or buy a 3 month card and get a free 3 month card.