SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Gimme a Diablo Sandwich
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gimme a Diablo Sandwich Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
And a Dr. Pepper.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
and make it quick I am in a god damn hurry.

One of the best

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
“You wan somethin’!”
“Hush puppies daddy”
“We ain’t got time for that crap!!!”

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
Put da evidence in da car!

Posts: 2120 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently, actors in a movie will routinely overdub some of their lines after shooting is complete, so that sanitized versions of the movie without the profanity, can be shown on television. Gleason reportedly couldn't be bothered, so when you see the movie on TV, it's obvious and pretty funny, when the soundtrack switches back and forth from Gleason's voice to his stand-in's imitation.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The top came of daddy..."
"I wish your got damn head was init..."

Posts: 18 | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
When we get home, I'm gonna smack yo momma in the mouth.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is NO WAY that you came from my loins!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
"Hey boy, I'm looking for Sheriff Brandford"

"I AM Sheriff Brandford"

"Oh...my apologies....you sounded a little...taller.... on da radio"
-----------------------------------

"The fact that you are a Sheriff is not germane to the situation"

"The god damn Germans got nuthin to do with it"

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a lot friends, dint he, Daddy!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's pecker.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
What we’re dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The got-dammed Germans got nothin' to do with it!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
If you're gonna hang out in places like this, wear a badge on your didey.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post