SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    War For The Planet Of The Apes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

War For The Planet Of The Apes Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Ok, I'm a Planet Of The Apes geek! The latest movie starts tomorrow, but here we sit waiting for the first show Thursday night! I have them all on DVD and blue ray. Last year we saw the original re released at the theater! That was the first time I saw the original at the movies, I don't think I saw it until about 72 or 3 when it made it to tv and I was hooked! I even liked the series when it was on! After Benieth, it got campy but it was all good!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I want to see this one, too!

I need to revisit the original film series, it's been a while since I've done so.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Ya..I don't know about this one.

Looks like man bad (white man) Ape good.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Ya..I don't know about this one.

Looks like man bad (white man) Ape good.

Yeah, you know they aren't going to bring in Blackwater and slaughter all the apes. . .

Anything other than that, and I'd be disappointed.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
There bad humans, bad apes, good humans and good apes. I liked it a lot. It was Easter Egg city too!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
No spoilers but I will say they are very loosely following the.general direction of the old movies minus the starting point.

Beth Greene

Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Another one I’m looking forward to. I really like this new series so far, especially the second film.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post