SIGforum
War For The Planet Of The Apes

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5970042724

July 13, 2017, 05:52 PM
Tommydogg
War For The Planet Of The Apes
Ok, I'm a Planet Of The Apes geek! The latest movie starts tomorrow, but here we sit waiting for the first show Thursday night! I have them all on DVD and blue ray. Last year we saw the original re released at the theater! That was the first time I saw the original at the movies, I don't think I saw it until about 72 or 3 when it made it to tv and I was hooked! I even liked the series when it was on! After Benieth, it got campy but it was all good!

Beth Greene
July 13, 2017, 06:14 PM
TheFrontRange
I want to see this one, too!

I need to revisit the original film series, it's been a while since I've done so.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
July 13, 2017, 07:55 PM
PR64
Ya..I don't know about this one.

Looks like man bad (white man) Ape good.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat
July 13, 2017, 08:11 PM
Hound Dog
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Ya..I don't know about this one.

Looks like man bad (white man) Ape good.

Yeah, you know they aren't going to bring in Blackwater and slaughter all the apes. . .

Anything other than that, and I'd be disappointed.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher
July 13, 2017, 08:53 PM
Tommydogg
There bad humans, bad apes, good humans and good apes. I liked it a lot. It was Easter Egg city too!

Beth Greene
July 14, 2017, 07:26 AM
Tommydogg
No spoilers but I will say they are very loosely following the.general direction of the old movies minus the starting point.

Beth Greene
July 27, 2017, 09:34 AM
JSW
Another one I’m looking forward to. I really like this new series so far, especially the second film.

Wilsonblog