SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Man that ball got outta here in a hurry.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man that ball got outta here in a hurry. Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I mean anything travels that far oughta have a damn stewardess on it, don't you think?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Well uh candlesticks always make a nice gift or maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place setting or a silverware pattern..... Ok, let's get two.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
The rose goes in the front, big guy.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Did you hit me with your right arm or your left?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Yeah? From what I hear, you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a fucking boat.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Skip: You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry!

Larry: Lollygaggers!

Skip: Lollygaggers.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes it rains.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Who dresses you? I mean, you think this is a little excessive for the Carolina League?

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Have you heard of Walt Whitman?

No. Who's he play for?

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get us a rainout!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8755 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Sears sucks, Crash.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
You want me to drag him outside, kick the shit out of him?

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
You want me to drag him outside, kick the shit out of him?

Major League

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have watched it twice this week
I cannot believe it is 30 years old already
The Durham Bulls are doing a big blow regarding the movie next Friday at the stadium

They are wearing throw back jerseys and the whole night is going to be around the movie.

Of course I have to work.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was living in Chapel Hill when it was being filmed. I remember the call going out for people who wanted to be part of the crowd at the ball park.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Oops, my apologies!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post