SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Once Upon A Deadpool (12/12/18)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once Upon A Deadpool (12/12/18) Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
If you wanted to take your kids to see Deadpool 2 but were concerned about the language and/or violence, Marvel Studios is releasing a PG-13 version this December.

https://youtu.be/PCf03KXyzIg

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll see it!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
An edited version won't be nearly as funny as the original, but the trailer was pretty damn funny.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
And your children will ask, "Who is Fred Savage?" and "Eww, can we skip the kissing parts?"

As an aside, I was listening to Jamie Lee Curtis the other day on the ID10T podcast. Did you know she is married to the 6 fingered man?

Posts: 11157 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post